Information about the terms of cooperation
Pursuant to part 2 of article 9 of the Federal law “on the basis of state regulation of trade activities”, IP Romanishin D. A. (hereinafter referred to as “Supplier”) publishes the following information:
- Information about the conditions for selecting a counterparty to enter into a contract for the supply of food products and the essential terms of such a contract:
The contract for the supply of food products is concluded with persons engaged in trading activities, as well as with persons who use the Supplier’s products in their production and economic activities (hereinafter referred to as”Buyers”).
The order of delivery of food products delivered under the delivery agreement is agreed with each Buyer individually. At the same time, the minimum quantity of goods for delivery to the warehouse or to the Buyer’s retail outlets is 30 kg. D.
after the conclusion of the contract for the supply of food products, Buyers provide documents that confirm:
- registration of the Buyer as a legal entity or individual entrepreneur;
- authority of the person signing the contract for the supply of food products;
- the presence in the possession of the premises to conduct business.
The payment procedure for food products delivered under the delivery agreement is agreed with each Buyer individually.
2. Information about the quality and safety of food products supplied: All products produced and delivered meet the regulatory requirements for quality and safety, which is confirmed by declarations of compliance. You can get a copy of any Declaration at the conclusion of the contract.
Standard agreement for the supply of products of “Romanishin” you can download it here